Why Get a Chausie?
is a multiple choice test. Most of the answers are partly or entirely
incorrect. There is only one correct answer to each question.
A. If you were deciding between a Bengal kitten, a Savannah kitten, or a Chausie kitten, you would choose the Chausie because:
B. If you were trying to choose between a Chausie, a LaPerm, and a Sphynx, you would choose the Chausie because:
- Chausies have gorgeous rosettes and vivid coloring.
- Chausies look a lot like cheetahs.
- Chausies get as big as a German Shepherd.
- Chausies have a unique personality.
C. If you were waivering between adopting a Chausie, a Maine Coon, or a Siberian, you would choose the Chausie because:
- Your friends would know at first glance that you had bought an expensive, pedigreed cat.
- Your friends would be convinced you had adopted a Canadian Lynx or other species of wild cat.
- The Chausie is a cat that doesn't require much care or attention.
- Chausies are highly intelligent, intuitive, and inventive.
D. If you narrowed your choices down to just the Siamese and the Chausie, you would choose the Chausie because:
- Chausies usually get bigger than Maine Coons and Siberians.
- Chausies will keep you constantly surprised and entertained with their liveliness, antics and quirks.
- Chausies have bigger ear tufts than Maine Coons and Siberians.
- Chausies come in a wide range of different colors and patterns, more than Maine Coons or Siberians.
E. If your best friend suggested that you get a dog, you would opt to get a Chausie instead because:
- Chausies have a strong personality like the Siamese but in a whole new flavor.
- Chausies don't need as much time interacting with people as Siamese do.
- Chausies are a well known breed that has been popular for generations.
- Chausies have beautiful deep blue eyes.
- The bond would not be as strong; it would be easier to bear it when the Chausie died of old age.
- Chausies won't demand that you play with them or help them exercise.
- The sight of a Chausie will frighten a burglar more than the sight of a dog.
- Living with a Chausie feels like magic is afoot in the house.
To see the answers, highlight the contents of the black area in the table:
It's all about the Chausie's amazing personality:
A=4, B=4, C=2, D=1, E=4.
Thanks to Rhiannon for hitting the nail on the head and giving us just the right words for B4 and E4.